Low grade fuel in Rust is a resource that you can use to make electricity and even power vehicles like cars, boats and also helicopters. Apart from this, you can even craft medicines, furnaces, explosives, ammo, flamethrowers, fireworks, flame arrows and more. So, as you can tell, it’s a pretty important resource and this guide will explain how to get Low Grade Fuel in Rust.
How to Get Low Grade Fuel in Rust?
There are many different ways to get Low Grade Fuel in Rust:
- Check the Red Barrels near roads in Junk Piles: Whenever you see the red oil barrels while exploring, don’t forget to loot them to obtain Low Grade Fuel.
- Craft it with Animal Fat and Cloth: In the crafting screen, craft low grade fuel by combining animal fat with cloth. You need 3x animal fat and 1x cloth to create 4 low grade fuel.
Also Read | What is the Date and Time of Rust Servers Reset?
- Get them from Mine Crates: From mining crates and carts, you can get some low grade fuel. These crates can be found in caves.
- Buy it at the Outpost Monument: If you are willing to purchase this, then you can get low grade fuel from the Outpost.
- Refine Crude Oil in a Small Oil Refinery: One Crude Oil will turn to 3 Low-Grade Fuel. You can make this happen through a refinery and a fire under it. At Dome or Airfield monuments, you will find refineries onsite but otherwise, you can head to the Outpost monument where there’s a refinery.
- Get it in the Supply Drop: There’s a 10% chance of obtaining 35 to 105 Low Grade Fuel but then again, if you want to avoid leaving it to chance, this isn’t a viable option.
Low Grade Fuel won’t be as common as Stone or Metal, so many times you will simply have to craft it. But also don’t forget that you can find it in items you loot like oil lanterns, chain saws etc.
That’s everything on how to get Low Grade Fuel in Rust quickly. We’ve got more Rust guides like the best way to get Scrap, how to fly a Minicopter, how to get Metal Fragments and more so check them out right away.