Outriders is a new sci-fi RPG that has been blowing up in popularity. The game has a unique class system that helps players utilize different attributes and abilities in the game. Character customization is another benefit too with players being able to select from an array of choices. The game allows players to create up to 6 characters in-game. If however, you do want to make another character you will have to delete one first as 6 is the limit. Unfortunately, the game in itself does not have a handy guide about How to Delete a Character in Outriders. This guide will give you all the steps and details about the same.
How to Delete a Character in Outriders
Follow these instructions to delete your character:
- Go to the game menu or game lobby.
- Now visit the Character Management Screen. You will see what button to click on your platform to access this menu screen.
- The next step is to go on the Change Character Screen.
- Here you will see Six slots in total.
- You will see an option to add a character too.
- Hover the trigger over the character you want to remove.
- Now you have to press and hold your respective Delete button.
A few handy tips for you to remember are that all your collected items won’t spawn again as they will be considered as collected. If you do not move all the items to your stash then everything will be lost when you delete your character. Hence, beware while taking such a step as it is pretty difficult to get the Rare and Legendary items in the game.