Tower of Fantasy is a sci-fi anime and gacha-stylized MMORPG by Perfect World. As you progress, you need to equip several abilities, weapons, and special items. Relics are special gadgets or tools that can help you get out of difficult situations. You need to unlock them as you grind on the game. But several players in the community are confused about how it works. So, here’s our guide on how do relics work in Tower of Fantasy.
How Do Relics Work in Tower of Fantasy (Explained)
- In total, 20 different types of Relics can be unlocked. You can unlock these items by completing several quests, ruins, or exploration points.
- For example, you will get the Omnium Handcannon as you complete the Ruin A-03.
- While some Relics are suitable for combat, some are best suited for traversal. Every relic has its unique active and passive abilities.
- If you are looking to break the huge rocks and walls, Missile Barrage is your pick. Check out our guide on how to break rock walls and rocks for more insight.
- One of the first Relics you will get in TOF is the Jetpack.
- Although you can equip only two Relics at the same time, they can be pretty effective to offer a boost.
- You can upgrade these Relics by gathering Relic shards.
- There are two rarities for Relics and they are SSR and SR. The SR rarity Relics are common and can be found easily.
- On the other hand, the SSR Relics are the legendary ones that can be a bit harder to obtain. But these items are much stronger than the SR relics.
All Unlockable Relics in TOF
Mentioned below are all the Relics that you can unlock as you progress in TOF:
- Alternate Destiny
- Colossus Arm
- Cybernetic Arm
- Hologram Projector
- Hovering Cannon
- Lava Bomb
- Magnetic Pulse
- Magnetic Storm
- Missile Barrage
- Omnium Handcannon
- Omnium Shield
- Quantum Cloak
- Spacetime Rift
- Strange Cube
- Type V Armor
That’s everything covered about how Relics work in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to import a preset character, how to get Rockcore, and how to get SSR weapons in Tower of Fantasy right here on Gamer Tweak.