Tower of Fantasy is a free-to-play MMORPG in an anime-sci-fi open world. You won’t run out of grinding on different types of dungeons while playing TOF. Ruins are the solo dungeons that you can complete to earn plenty of rewards. There are chests hidden in these ruins. And to open them, you need to find them first. Some players are unable to find the Ruin A-03 chest locations in Tower of Fantasy. Not to worry, here’s our guide to help you out.
Ruin A-03 Chest Locations in Tower of Fantasy
The number of these reward chests depends on the difficulty level you have chosen. While there are two chests in the Easy mode, there are four chests in normal difficulty mode. Before we get to their locations, make sure to grab the Omnium Handcannon. That’s because this relic can shoot pillars to help you climb the huge walls and dodge laser beams. You will get this relic at the start of the ruin.
Now without further ado, let’s start with the Ruin A-03 chest locations in TOF.
All Easy Mode Ruin A-03 Chest Locations
- You will find the first chest located to the top-right above a wall.
- But players can neither double jump nor use a jetpack to fly over there.
- Here’s where you can use your newly obtained Handcannon to shoot a pillar.
- Then, climb the pillar and jump onto the wall to interact with the chest.
- You will get 1 Weapon battery II and 1 Matrix Data Pack II for opening the chest.
- For the next chest, you need to proceed to the next room.
- As you progress, you will find some Hyena Thugs and Snipers.
- After defeating them, you will find a room protected by the laser beams. You will find your second chest over there.
- You can pass through the laser beams and deal with some damage or use the Omnium Handcannon.
- Shoot the Handcannon to create a pillar above the laser beams.
- As the pillar blocks the laser, you can easily get inside the room.
- Interact with the chest to earn all the rewards.
- Similar to the first chest, you will receive one Weapon battery II and Matrix Data Pack II.
All Normal Mode Ruin A-03 Chest Locations in TOF
As mentioned before, you will find four chests in the normal mode.
- You can obtain the first two chests at the same locations you got in Easy mode.
- For the third chest, head to the room you entered after getting the first chest.
- You might find a few Hyena Elite enemies in that room that can be easily defeated.
- The chest is located to the west of the room under a long plank.
- You will find the fourth chest in the same room above the wall.
- Shoot the Omnium Handcannon to create a vertical pillar.
- Then, climb on the pillar and get on the wall to interact with the Ruin chest.
How to Get to Ruin A-03 in Tower of Fantasy
- Upon getting all the Ruin chests, head straight until you find a lever.
- As you interact with the lever, a broken tile will elevate towards you.
- But if you get on the tile, you can deal damage due to the laser beams.
- You need to shoot the Omnium Handcannon on that tile to avoid the laser beams.
- Stand on the top of the pillar as it elevates you to the other side.
- Interact with the lever to open the Ruin’s door.
- You will find the Vulcan Boss at the end of the Ruin.
That’s everything covered about the Ruin A-03 chest locations in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Nemesis, how to get SSR weapons, and how to get the Cybernetic Arm in TOF right here on Gamer Tweak.