Tower of Fantasy is set in a post-apocalyptic world with a wide range of characters and weapons. As the game is action-packed with robots and monsters, different types of Cybernetic equipment are pretty common. The cybernetic Arm is one of the most effective pieces of equipment in TOF. But several players in the community are unable to get it. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Cybernetic Arm in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get Cybernetic Arm in Tower of Fantasy
It is an SR Relic that can be obtained in several ways. Here are all the methods to get the Cybernetic Arm in TOF:
- You can gather 20 Cybernetic arm shards to unlock and get the Cybernetic Arm.
- Upon collecting the shards, head to the Relics Menu and select the Cybernetic Arm.
- Then, you can find the weapon in your Backpack/Inventory.
- If you have the SR Relic Box, you can redeem the box to get the weapon.
- All you need to do is open the box and select the Cybernetic Arm to obtain it.
- Lastly, you can purchase the Rookie Pack at the Purchase Reward Menu. But this will cost you real money.
- Along with the Cybernetic Arm, you will also get 5 Gold Nucleus and 2 Weapon Batteries IV.
- You can buy a Rookie Pack for $6.
How to Upgrade Cybernetic Arm
You can upgrade this equipment by gathering and using the Relic Shards. You can collect these shards by defeating the World bosses, increasing store points, completing events, and redeeming different chests. There are five levels of the Cybernetic Arm that you can unlock. As you complete its different levels, its power also increases. Here are all the effects of upgrading the Cybernetic Arm:
- Level 1 Cybernetic Arm: Produce an EM shield that reduces the damage taken by 20% for 7 seconds.
- Level 2 Cybernetic Arm: Regains 1 Charge every 15 seconds.
- Level 3 Cybernetic Arm: Stores up to 3 Charges.
- Level 4 Cybernetic Arm: Increases frost damage by 1.5%
- Level 5 Cybernetic Arm: Reduces final damage of targets hit by 30% for 7 seconds.
That’s everything covered on how to get the Cybernetic Arm in Tower of Fantasy. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Amusement Park Tickets, all the types of Stores, and more TOF Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.