Splatoon 3 is the third installment of the famous Splatoon series developed by Nintendo. This game brings back a lot of returning features with some modifications. In the city of Splatsville, there are multiple shops that are free to explore for the Inklings or Octalings. Hotlantis is one such shop in Splatsville that sells items useful for decorating the locker. This shop in Splatoon 3 is owned by an NPC known as Harmony. Know everything about Harmony through our detailed guide on her.
What is Harmony in Splatoon 3?
Harmony is a Humanoid Sea Animone who showed up in both the previous Splatoon series. She is one of the members of the Chirpy Chips band in Splatoon. Although, know more about Harmony through these points:
- Harmony has pale skin with pink hairs that has a pink and yellow finish at the end.
- Further, her shop known as Hotlantis unlocks at level four. It is possible to purchase items like badges, posters, squid cushions, etc in exchange for Cash.
- Moreover, she provides a Hotlantis Catalog that can be leveled up to get seasonal rewards that change every month. Play Regular Battles or Anarchy Battles to level up the catalog and earn precious rewards like Food Tickets.
- Apart from many other badges in Splatoon 3, you get a Harmony Badge in Hotlantis.
- However, acquiring this badge demands the players to invest around 100,000x Cash in her shop.
- In addition, earning the Cash in Splatoon 3 also requires a decent amount of gaming sessions.
- The best way to earn Cash faster in Splatoon 3 is by competing in Turf Battles, Anarchy Battles, and Salmon Runs.
That’s everything you should know about Harmony in Splatoon 3 and what role she plays in Splatsville. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guide where we have covered the Refresh Timing for Shops.