Nintendo recently launched the third installment of the famous Splatoon series with some cool new features. The game offers various modes to play that can keep you entertained for hours. Early installments in the series determined the rank of the players through Ranked Battles. However, in Splatoon 3, Ranked Battles have been replaced with Anarchy Battles. But, this mode needs to be unlocked before you enter and start your ranked journey in the game. Although, here’s our guide that features everything about the Anarchy Battles and how to play them in Splatoon 3.
How to Play Anarchy Battle in Splatoon 3
Here’s everything you should know about the new Anarchy Battle and how to play it in Splatoon:
- In Splatoon 3, Anarchy Battles get unlocked after level 10. Whereas, if you have transferred your save file from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3, then it will unlock right away.
- There are two Anarchy Battle modes in the game which are:
- Anarchy Battle (Series) – In this mode, you enter into a random team of four players maximum. Inviting your friends is not available in Anarchy Battle Series. Also, you have to pay a certain amount of Rank Points as entry fees before entering the battlefield. The main objective in this mode is winning three out of five matches which guarantees higher Rank point rewards.
- Anarchy Battle (Open) – On the other hand, this game mode allows you to invite your friends to form a team of four members. You can also enter into random matchmaking. Pay a specific amount of Rank points before entering matchmaking and get the rewards as per the outcome of the match.
- Apart from this, there are 4 types of game modes in Anarchy Battle in Splatoon 3:
- Rainmaker – Players have to take control of the Rainmaker and take it to the pedestal in the opponent’s base. Also, there are checkpoints in between but the team that carries it furthest into the enemy base wins.
- Splat Zones – Take control over the zone by covering it with ink. If you have at least 70% of the area covered in ink, then retain and dominate to claim victory within a specific period.
- Tower Control – Make your way into the Tower located in the middle of the map. The team that dominates the tower and gets it furthest into the enemy base wins.
- Claim Blitz – Collect Clams scattered across the map and shoot them into your opponent’s goal. Also, the first team to reach a score of 100 wins.