It took no time for the recent successor of the Splatoon series to gain popularity among the players. Those who have been enjoying this series before the release of Splatoon 3 have great news. Nintendo allows Splatoon 3 to transfer and detect data from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3. Doing this benefits the player with some rewards and high rankings. If you want to know how to transfer save data from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3 on your Switch, then this article got you covered. Know everything about it through our detailed guide on it.
How To Transfer Save Data From Splatoon 2 To Splatoon 3
Transferring data from Splatoon 2 to 3 is easy. Just follow these simple steps and get it done in a few:
- In order to transfer data to Splatoon 3, you must have it installed on your Nintendo Switch along with the game file of Splatoon 2.
- Further, when you’ll launch the game, a message will pop-up asking if you want to use the previous game’s data. You can select the option and finish the task right there.
- If the message does not pop up, then simply head over to the game’s online lobby which will automatically fetch the data from Nintendo Servers.
- You get these rewards and bonuses after transferring data in Splatoon 3:
- Gold Sheldon License – You get 3x Gold Sheldon License that can be used to purchase weapons in Splatoon 3.
- Anarchy Battle – In Splatoon 3, you need to be on level 10 to unlock Anarchy Battle mode. However, if you transfer data, you’ll get this mode unlocked from the beginning.
- Higher Rank – After the game detects the data from Splatoon 2, you’ll be beginning with a higher rank in Splatoon 3.
- Similar Matchmaking– While starting afresh, you’re most likely to be matched with players who are rookies or bots. Whereas, after a data transfer, you’ll be matched with the players with similar rankings.
Also Read | How to Use a Tri-Stringer in Splatoon 3
That’s everything you should know about save data transfer from Splatoon 2 to 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides.