Carrying forward the legacy of its predecessors, Splatoon 3 hasn’t failed the players. Apart from the story campaigns, there are some other modes available to play in this game to keep you entertained. Salmon Run is a co-op multiplayer mode that was also available in Splatoon 3. This multiplayer mode has returned in Splatoon 3 and is made more fun by Nintendo. There’s a bit upgrade as the name is now Salmon Run Next Wave. Here’s our guide that features the steps to unlock and play Salmon Run in Splatoon 3.
How to Unlock and Play Salmon Run in Splatoon 3
Salmon Run is a four-player PvE game wherein the players have to go through three waves. Although, here’s how to unlock and play the Salmon Run Next Wave mode in the game:
- In order to unlock Salmon Run, you have to reach level 4. Also, reaching level 4 in Splatoon 3 is not that difficult as all you have to do is play a few matches.
- Later, when you hit level four, head over to the Grizzco and interact with Mr. Grizz. Further, complete the tutorial to unlock the Salmon Run in Splatoon 3.
- After this, you are free to play this mode with your friends. Invite them by entering the Grizzco and pressing the L key.
- Now, on the bottom left side of the screen inside the match menu sidebar, select With Friends.
- In addition, you can decide to play a Freelance match or a Private Job match with your friends.
- Also, keep in mind that playing a Private Job match would not benefit your rank.
- After completing all three waves in the Salmon Run mode, you get Grizz points that can be redeemed for various rewards at the Grizzco.
- You also get Catalog points that help to level up the catalog in Splatoon 3.
- Moreover, if you deal enough damage to the King Salmonid in the Xtrawave, you can get precious rewards like a Fish Scale.
That’s how you can unlock and play the Salmon Run Next Wave mode in Splatoon 3 and claim your bonuses. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guide on getting Fish Scales