I am going to help you to find white and black dye merchants in Ghost of Tsushima. While exploring Toyotama you will find many NPCs and regions that unlocks new items. Dyes are the ones used to customize your character Jin in the game. I will help you to get the exact locations of white and black dye merchants. You can unlock new dyes to fully customize or recolor your armor.
All Dye Merchant Locations in Ghost of Tsushima
Dye Merchants are found in Izuhara in Toyotama. They are located in both first and second regions, you just have to be smart enough to know their exact search area. I am going to help you to find the exact locations of each merchant. Focus only on those regions, there are no merchants in other regions.
Black Dye Merchant Location Location
Black Dye Merchant can be found in the Toyotama region. Located on the east side of Kawamata Village, the Black Dye Merchant lives in a cave and sells different black dyes. I am also adding the list of dyes you can buy from the merchant below. If you are finding it hard to locate this merchant refer the Ghost of Tsushima map screenshot above.
What you can buy from Black Dye Merchant?
- Piercing Shadow – Cost 5 Flowers. Applies to Half Bow Weapon.
- Hunter At Dusk – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Tadayori’s Armor.
- Journey Into Night – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Traveler’s Attire.
- Lord of Night – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Sakai Clan Armor.
- Unwavering Mountain – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Gosaku’s Armor.
- Shadow of Justice – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Ghost Armor.
- Dark Promise – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Kensei Armor.
White Dye Merchant Location Location
White Dye Merchant is in Izuhara. At the very start of West of Wanderer’s Pass, he has his store on hills. Look for white banners to locate this merchant’s store. You can buy more than dyes from White Dye Merchant in Ghost of Tsushima. You can buy weapons and headbands also. Below is the list of dyes from the White Dye Merchant.
What you can buy from White Dye Merchant?
- Nine-Tailed Fox – Cost 5 Flowers. Applies to Longbow Weapon.
- Graceful Pathfinder – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Traveler’s Attire.
- Moonlight Slayer – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Ronin Attire.
- Pure Reckoning – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Kensei Armor.
- Island Bulwark – Cost 10 Flowers. Applies to Gosaku’s Armor.
- Pure Intent Headband – Cost 20 Flowers.
To unlock Dye Merchant in Ghost of Tsushima, just find one. You will need dye flowers to pay the dye merchants and unlock new customization. It is best to unlock these two merchants early in the game to enjoy amazing new colors for the outfits and weapons.