Hogwarts Legacy features an immersive and vast-open Wizarding world around the Hogwarts school for players to explore. If you love the Harry Potter movies more than books, you might become nostalgic going through some locations. Hospital Wing is one of the locations that was seen quite a lesser times in the movies. Nevertheless, you can discover this location and collect some treasure items in the game. But before you do, there are some prerequisites you need to complete. So, check out our guide on how to get to Hospital Wing in Hogwarts Legacy to find out.
Disclaimer: The following guide contains heavy spoilers about the storyline and quests in the game. So, if you mind such spoilers, now is the best time to head back and check again later.
How to Get to Hospital Wing in Hogwarts Legacy
You can get to the Hospital Wing by progressing through the Caretaker’s Lunar Lament story quest in Hogwarts Legacy. Since it’s a main story quest, you don’t have to worry about missing it in the game. You will receive this quest by completing Percival Recham’s Trial quest at level 13. This quest revolves around lockpicking the restricted or locked doors by using the Alohomora charm.
So, follow the below steps to get to the Hospital Wing:
- After receiving the Caretaker’s Lunar Lament quest, you will be asked to retrieve 2 Demiguise Moon statues for Gladwin Moon.
- For that, you have to head over to the Prefect’s Bathroom & Hospital Wing.
- As it is nighttime, you have to use the Disillusionment spell to evade others.
- While progressing, you will find Professor Weasly and Sharp talking to one other.
- You have to sneak and climb the staircases to the right side.
- Now, you will notice a spiral staircase leading you to the upper levels of the floor. Here’s where you will find some Prefects monitoring the hallways.
- You can distract them by using some basic spells and get inside the Prefect’s Bathroom.
- After retrieving the Statue, head out of the room and climb the staircase to find the Hospital Wing.
- Once you head inside, you will find other key characters conversing around the Hospital Wing.
- If you use the Basic Casts to distract them, Professor Garlick and Hecat will turn suspicious but head out of the room.
- So, make sure to sneak or maintain a safe distance to get inside and exit the Hospital Wing.
- You can also get inside an Arithmancy Puzzle door around the wing to collect two chests.
- You can cast the Revelio spell to discover a small and a large chest inside the room.
Once you discover the Hospital Wing in the South Wing, you will unlock it as a Floo Flame travel waypoint. That being said, you can head back to this location whenever you want to. But unlike the movies and books, you cannot heal yourself in the Hospital Wing. This might be because Poppy Pomfrey hasn’t joined Hogwarts yet!
That’s everything covered about how to get to the Hospital wing in Hogwarts Legacy. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get more Health potions, how to get Large or Medium Pots, how to avoid getting caught, and more Hogwarts Legacy Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.