Since Herbology is one of the main subjects in Hogwarts Legacy, planting different potion ingredients can be crucial. While most of the seeds can be planted in any size of pot, some require specific-sized pots. These include the Shrivelfig, Fluxweed, or Venomous Tentacula seeds that can be planted only in Large pots. Likewise, there are some seeds that can only be planted in Medium pots. Although you can find or buy most of the ingredients directly, planting them yields more fruits or stems and is relatively cheaper. But how to get or unlock medium or large pots? Check out our guide on how to get a Large Pot in Hogwarts Legacy to find out.
How to Get Large Pot in Hogwarts Legacy
You can get a Large Pot by purchasing the Potting table with a large pot spellcraft in Hogwarts Legacy. You can buy these conjuration Spellcrafts at the Tomes & Scrolls store from Thomas Brown. Before you buy these Spell crafts, make sure you have unlocked the Room of Requirement. You can unlock this Room by completing the Tomes and Trials main story quest.
Now, follow the below steps to obtain a Large Pot:
- Firstly, head over to the Tomes and Scrolls shop located in Hogsmeade Valley.
- Over there, talk and interact with Thomas Brown which will prompt a menu for Conjuration Spellcrafts.
- If you are looking for a large table, you have to buy the “Potting table with a large Pot spellcraft”. This would cost you 1000 Gold Galleons.
- You can also conjure different sizes of pots by purchasing the required Spellcrafts.
- Once you bought the conjuration spellcraft, head over to the Room of Requirement.
- You can use the Map Menu to fast travel to the Room of Requirement under the Secret Rooms option.
- Now, use the Conjuring spell to create a Potting Table with a large pot. You require 10 Moonstones to conjure this Potting table.
- After conjuring a table, head closer to the table and interact with the Large Planter.
- Finally, plant your required seed and wait till its Growth time is complete. You can also inspect that plant to check its required time and how many fruits, stems, or leaves they yield.
In addition to the Large Pots, you can also conjure a medium or small-sized pot using the above method. Once you have bought the spellcraft, you simply have to conjure the table inside the Room of Requirement. If you are unable to find the locations, shops, or prices of Potion ingredients, check out our guide on how to get all Ingredients.
That’s everything covered about how to get a Large Pot in Hogwarts Legacy. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get Venomous Tentacula, how to get to Azkaban, how to solve Merlin Trials, and more Hogwarts Legacy Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.