While playing Sons of the Forest you should get yourself the Tech Armor. It gives you extra protection in the game, allowing you to take more hits when fighting different enemies. But you cannot simply go to a location and find it. Nor can you kill some enemy and take it from them. Rather you will have to make it yourself. So here is a quick guide on how to craft the Tech Armor in Sons of the Forest.
How to Get Tech Armor in Sons of the Forest
You need to Craft the Tech Armor using Tech Mesh and other crafting materials in the game. The materials you need for this armor are:
- Tech Mesh x1
- Wire x1
- Circuit Board x1
- Duct Tape x1
- Batteries x1
Here is how you can make it:
- Go to the Cave where you can find the 3D Printer and change the item on the laptop to Tech Mesh. It uses 250 ML of ink for it.
- Wait for it to print, once it is done pick it up.
- You will now unlock new crafting recipes.
- Open your Inventory by pressing I.
- Add Tech Mesh, Wire, Circuit Board, Batteries, and Duct Tape here and press the Combine button.
- Your character will now craft the Tech Armor.
- Finally, left-click on it to wear it.
In case you don’t know where to find the rest of the resources then you should look for them in the room with the 3D Printer itself. Not only can you find here extra Pine Resin (needed for crafting the sled). But can also find Batteries or wires here. As for the items that you don’t get here, you should find them in various boxes that you can loot throughout the map. Or you can even find these resources in caves.
That covers this guide on how to craft & get the Tech Armor in Sons of the Forest. You should also find our guides useful on how to Zoom in & Out of the map, build a roof, and get cloth. And for more help on this game be sure to check our other Sons of the Forest guides.