While there are many fishes out in the sea, Staminoka Bass in Zelda TOTK is an uncommon and rare type of fish. Once caught, you can cook or consume this fish to restore Link’s health and stamina. But as its in-game description states, it has got to be the biggest fish by never getting caught. However, you must find and catch this fish if you want to complete Genli’s Home Cooking side quest. Don’t worry, as our guide has got you covered with the best tips for catching and finding Staminoka Bass fish. So, check out our guide on how to get Staminoka Bass in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Get Staminoka Bass in Tears of the Kingdom (Location)
You can get the Staminoka Bass in Zelda TOTK in lakes and rivers with moderate temperatures. You can mainly find these fishes in the Central Hyrule field and West Necluda regions. These fishes are a rarer variant type of Hyrule Bass fishes. So, you can particularly find them in lakes and rivers with Hyrule Bass. But note to head over to the non-frozen waters. You can also find this fish around the Hylia River in Riverside Stable (0339, -1095, 0040).
- If you want to complete Genli’s Home Cooking side quest, we recommend visiting the Gatakis Shrine.
- Once you have found a single Staminoka Bass around the western or central Hyrule fields, teleport back to the Shrine.
- Then, ascend to the Rito village and head to The Slippery Falcon.
- Over there, talk to Genli to complete the side quest.
- He will reward Link a Biting Simmered Fruit dish as a reward for completing this quest.
How to Catch Staminoka Bass (Tips)
While similar to Hyrule Bass fishes, these fishes are much quicker and slippery. So, here are some tips for catching Staminoka Bass in Tears of the Kingdom:
- As these fishes move rapidly when they are afraid, you must track them before jumping into the water.
- Once you can see them fishing around, jump on the water to obtain Staminoka Bass.
- You can also drop or shoot an arrow fused with Yellow Chuchu jelly.
- Upon doing so, the jelly would cause an electric explosion killing all the fish.
- Then, you can dive to get all the fish around the water.
That’s all about how to get Staminoka Bass in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If you liked this guide, check out our guides to find out all Silver Lynel locations, all Hinox locations, and more Legend of Zelda TOTK Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.