Elden Ring features an expanding list of items, weapons, and consumables as you progress. As the name already suggests, the Exalted Flesh is a lump of a dead animal. While it is a delicacy for some people in the badlands, using it can offer you some buffs. On top of that, you can also craft this weapon. So, here’s our guide on how to get Exalted flesh in Elden Ring.
How to Get Exalted Flesh in Elden Ring
There are two ways to get Exalted Flesh in Elden Ring. You can either get it by scavenging it at different locations or by crafting it. Let’s take a look at all the locations where you can find Exalted Flesh.
- You can find this item on the east side of the Stormhill. If you are confused about Stormhill, it is the extreme north-half of the Limgrave region.
- As you head there, you will also find several Troll enemies around. You can defeat them or avoid them to head to an Abandoned camp.
- When you reach the camp, you will find the Exalted Flesh from a corpse over there.
- You can find another Exalted Flesh from an Enemy camp in the Stormhill.
- For the next one, head to the Church of Dragon Communion in the western part of Limgrave. You can reach this region only by passing through the underground depths of Coastal Cave.
- As you reach the Communion, head to the top of the ruins to collect the item from a corpse. We suggest using a Torrent horse for traversing.
- You can find an Exalted Flesh in a small shack in Morne Tunnel at the Weeping Peninsula. You need to pass through some Poisonous flowers to get to its entrance.
- To reach there, head west from the South of the Tower, the site of Grace. Head in a west direction and then, in the south direction.
- You will find a small shack over there with a treasure chest. Open the chest to find the item.
- You need to head over to the Leyndell Royal Capital for this item. As you reach there, you can find an Exalted Flesh hanging over the edge above a staircase.
- Lastly, head to Stormveil Castle to find this item. Upon entering the castle, get to the first floor. You can find one at the back of the first floor near a corpse.
How to Use Exalted Flesh
- Once you use this item, your Physical attack power will increase by 20% for 30 seconds.
- You can carry over 10 and store over 999 Exalted Flesh at once.
- Make a note that you cannot stack it up with other buffs or consumables.
Rather than scavenging this consumable, we suggest crafting them to stack up at once.
How to Craft Exalted Flesh in Elden Ring
You need the following items to craft the item:
- Armorer’s Cookbook (3)
- Rowa Fruit
- Lump of Flesh
- Hefty Beast Bone
- Arteria Leaf
If you are having trouble finding the Armorer’s Cookbook (3), check out our guide on all cookbook locations for more insight.
You can get this Cookbook as a reward from Gideon Ofnir as you visit the Mohwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. While for the rest items, you can find them pretty easily throughout the Lands Between.
That’s everything covered about the Exalted Flesh in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our guide on how to solve the Converted Fringe towers puzzle, how to find the Terra Magica, and where to find Turtle Pope in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.