As players don’t get to track locations, it’s all about discovering new locations as they progress in Elden Ring. Its mystical open world is created on a massive scale. While you won’t run out of exploring new hidden locations, Four Belfries is one of the locations that can help you teleport to hidden locations. These locations can also help you earn some riches and fight enemies. So, here’s our guide on everything to know about Four Belfries in Elden Ring.
How to Get to Four Belfries in Elden Ring?
- As the name suggests, Four belfries is a location with Four bell towers. It is located to the northwest of the Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Head over to the northwest direction as you reach the Raya Lucaria Academy. You will find the Four Belfries on top of the hill.
- Three out of four Belfries can teleport you in an instance to other locations.
- The fourth Belfry on the other hand can get you an Imbued Sword key.
- You need this key to unlock the waygates or portals of these Belfries.
- But the key disappears upon using it once. So, we need to find the other two Imbued Sword keys to unlock the waygates.
Imbued Sword Key Locations
- As you enter the fourth belfry, you will find a treasure chest containing an Imbued Sword key.
- For the second key, head over to the top of Raya Lucaria’s Academy. You will find the key to the east near a corpse.
- Head over to northeast of Sellia, the Town of Sorcery. You will find the key in a small building.
- As the building is sealed with magic, you need to light the flame on top of the tower to break the seal.
- You can find this tower to the southwest of the Sellia. Once you have broken the seal, return to the small building and open the treasure chest to get the key.
Elden Ring Four Belfries Portals
As mentioned three of these portals or waygates teleport you to different locations. Each of these portals or waygates is located at the foot of the different Belfries. Mentioned below are the locations where the Belfries lead you to:
- This waygate is located to the south and closest to the hill.
- Upon using the Imbued Sword key, you will teleport to the sub-area of Crumbling Farum Azula.
- As you reach the location, drop on the broken structures to get the Pearldrake Talisman.
- You can use this consumable to boost your non-physical damage negation.
- While you can see the Crumbling Farum Azula from there, you cannot explore the region more from the sub-area.
- As you use the key, the portal will teleport you to the Chapel of Anticipation.
- You will find a fog gate as you proceed further. Upon entering, you will encounter Grafted Scion waiting to fight you.
- After you defeat it, it drops the Golden Beast Crest shield and Ornamental Straight sword.
- You can fast travel to the Four Belfries to return.
- The last and the final Belfry will teleport you to a hidden location in Nokron, Eternal City.
- Similar to the First Belfry, you cannot explore more of this region.
- You can collect the Mottled Necklace that can upgrade your Robustness, Immunity, and Focus attributes.
- Be cautious of the Lesser Crucible Knight waiting to fight you.
- We suggest you avoid fighting, as he doesn’t drop anything except for some runs.
That’s all on the location of the Four Belfries in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on all the locations of Seedbed curse, where is the outer Moat location, and where to get and use Urumi in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.