There are many kinds of diverse weapons or armaments scattered across the Lands Between in Elden Ring. Urumi is a Whip that deals with dexterity attribute and are best suitable for the players with dex build. It can inflict slash and thrust damage upon your enemies. Though it is a whip, it can also be used as a spear to destroy the enemies. So, here’s our guide on where to get and use Urumi in Elden Ring.
Where to Get Urumi in Elden Ring?
You can get Urumi whip at the Caria Manor close to a corpse. Follow the mentioned below steps to reach its location:
- Head over to the Caria Manor located to the northwest of Liurnia of Lakes.
- If you have discovered all the sites of the Grace in the Manor, fast travel to the Manor Upper Level.
- You need to head straight from the Site of Grace to an elevator that will lead you downwards.
- After exiting from the elevator, get down the stairs and peak to the left.
- You need to jump over there into a wooden platform downwards.
- As you land, take a right and then left to encounter several Spider hands or Fingercreepers.
- You will find the Urumi whip over there with a corpse.
How to Use Urumi whip?
- As mentioned, you can use Urumi as a Spear and a Whip.
- It consumes over 10 Strength and 19 Dexterity attribute points.
- This whip has a default weapon skill to kick enemies.
- Urumi can inflict over 101+ Physical damage and 100 Critical damage upon the enemies.
- You can apply Ashes of War and upgrade this whip using Smithing Stones.
- You can also boost Urumi using Smithing stones or enchant it with magic.
- It has a charged weapon skill that first uses a slash attack and then a thrust attack. You can use this charged weapon skill to surprise the invaders during PVP matches.
That’s all on where to get and use the Urumi whip in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on where to get a Bolt of Gransax, how to get an Albinauric mask, and how to get a Goldmask Armor set in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.