While Elden Ring has a plethora of buffed weapons or armaments, there are only nine legendary armaments to wield. The bolt of Gransax is one of the nine legendary armaments that you can find out across the mystical Lands Between. It is a spear that deals with strength and dexterity attribute points. As you get a trophy or achievement for collecting all nine armaments, you might not want to miss on this legendary spear. So, here’s our guide on where to get the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring.
Where to Find the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring?
- You can find the Bolt of Gransax at the Lyndell Royal Capital after defeating the golden spectral shade version of Godfrey.
- Once you have defeated Godfrey, the first Elden Lord, rest at the Erdtree Sanctuary, Site of Grace to save your location.
- Then, you need to get down through the elevator. Take a left until you see a trail of golden footprints.
- Even if you don’t see the trail, you will notice an enormous golden monument of the spear to your left.
- As you lean downwards, you will notice the Bolt of Gransax glowing down to the spear monument.
- You need to drop down exactly on the monument to avoid fall damage. Then, walk up to the Bolt of Gransax to collect and obtain it.
- This legendary spear inflicts lightning upon your enemies and can be pretty helpful during boss fights.
- It consumes over 20 Strength and 40 Dexterity attributes. As it consumes 35 FP, upgrading your Mind attributes can help unlock its full potential.
- Although it cannot be upgraded with magic or Ashes of War, you can upgrade it using the Somber Smithing Stones.
That’s all on where to get the Bolt of Gransax in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on where to get the Magma Blade, how to get the Goldmask Armor Set, and how to get Black Knife Armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.