Once you find Dinraal in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you can farm its Dragon Parts for several uses. Being one of the four divine dragons, Dinraal is a fire dragon that patrols across Hyrule by following a certain route. Unlike BOTW, finding its flight path can be a bit tricky in TOTK. While there are multiple benefits to farming their parts like Claws or Shards, many players are confused about its location. But where to find Dinraal, the Great Fire Spirit dragon? Don’t worry, check out our guide to find out the Dinraal’s path and location in Zelda TOTK.
Where to Find Dinraal in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (Path)
Dinraal in Zelda TOTK flies around Death Mountain located towards the northeast of the Akkala Highlands past the Tech Lab. You can spot Dinraal’s path emerging from the chasm in Akkala Highlands into the chasm at the upper edge of the Great Hyrule Forest. So, head over to the Typhlo Ruins or Ulri Mountain Skyview Towers to spot its route and make a jump. You can mostly find Dinraal roaming the surface areas of the Eldin Mountains and Deep Akkala.
If you follow Dinraal into the Chasm underground, you will see the fire dragon taking an alternative route. As it wraps around the Fire Temple towards the extreme north of the map, he will follow a path to reach to the chasm into Akkala Highlands. But as predicting the dragon’s spawn times and path in TOTK can be a bit random, we suggest using the Sensor+ feature. Once you have unlocked the Sensor + on your Purrah Pad, set it to Dinraal, the Fire Dragon.
After that, the Sensor will alert you as soon as this dragon flies near your location. If you are looking for other dragon locations, check out our guide to find out all dragon locations in TOTK.
How to Jump on Dinraal (Tips)
- Since the Dinraal in Zelda TOTK is a Great Fire Spirit dragon, this dragon can be extremely hot to engage with. So, equip a Fire Resistant armor before you land on Dinraal.
- If you don’t have fire-resistant armor, we suggest buying the Flamebreaker Armor set in Goron City at YunoboCo HQ.
- Alternatively, you can also use the heat-resistant Elixirs before landing on Dinraal.
- You can use the Recall ability if you miss out on landing at its back.
- In my opinion, the easiest way to land on it is when the dragon emerges from the Depths.
- Also, we suggest getting as close as possible to farm most of its Dragon Parts.
All TOTK Dinraal Parts
After farming one of the Dinraal’s parts, you must approximately wait for 10-15 minutes before you can farm them, again. In total, you can farm five Dinraal materials or items in Tears of the Kingdom.
So, here’s how you can farm all Dinraal Parts:
- Dinraal’s Scale: Hit randomly on its body to farm this dragon part.
- Shard of Dinraal’s Spike: Hit the spikes on the back of its body to farm this dragon material.
- Dinraal’s Claw: Strike one of the claws with an arrow or weapon to farm Dinraal’s claws.
- Shard of Dinraal’s Horn: When Dinraal flies upwards, go ahead of its body to strike the horns and get its Horns.
- Shard of Dinraal’s Fang: Hit the Dinraal upfront on its mouth to get this dragon part.
That’s all about where to find Dinraal in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to get Scimitar of the Seven, all Frox locations, and more Legend of Zelda: TOTK Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.