Aside from the items that offer an upgrade or runes, there are also several key items in Elden Ring. These items are needed to proceed through the storyline and unlock quests and regions in the Lands Between. Curse Mark of Death is one of the items that unlock a major boss and an ending. While you don’t need to defeat a boss to get this item, finding it might be a bit tricky. So, here’s our location guide on where to find the Curse Mark of Death in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Curse Mark of Death Location
You can find the Curse Mark of Death near a corpse at the Divine tower of Liurnia. Follow mentioned below steps to get to it:
- The Divine tower of Liurnia is accessible after unlocking and inverting the Carian Study Hall.
- For that, you need to progress through Ranni, the Witch’s questline.
- As you enter the Divine Tower of Liurnia, take the elevators to head upwards.
- Then, as you exit the room, rest at the site of Grace to save your location.
- Head right and climb the stairs to reach an arena at the top.
- You will find the Curse Mark of Death and Stargazer heirloom in the middle of the circular arena.
What to do with Curse Mark of Death
- This item is neither a consumable nor a talisman to boost your stats.
- You need the Curse mark of Death to unlock the Age of Duskborn Ending and to spawn the Lichdragon Fortissax.
- In addition to that, you can give the Cursemark of Death to Fia to receive Radiant Baldachin’s Blessing.
- It is a consumable that can be used once to increase the physical damage negation by 35% and Poise by 81%.
That’s all on where to find the Curse Mark of Death in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on where did Fia go from the Roundtable Hold and where to find the Lichdragon Fortissax in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.