In Salt and Sacrifice, you get to pick a Crime that decides the items you get at the start. This mechanism is similar to the Gifts in Dark Souls or Keepsake in Elden Ring. These items are important as they can make your game slightly easier. So in this guide let us check the list of Crimes, and the items you get for them in Salt and Sacrifice.
Crimes in Salt and Sacrifice
Here is the list of all the crimes that you can choose from when you create your character.
Below are the items you get when you choose a crime and their use.
Crime Items List
- Alchemy: 3x Phlogiston Decoction. It is a consumable item that bursts on impact. It also coats the surface with flammable liquid that does Fire damage. These are useful as you can throw them from a safe distance at your target.
- Arson: 5x Fire bombs. Another ranged weapon that you can throw from a distance. This item explodes on impact.
- Blasphemy: For this crime you get Censer of Harmony. This item is useful for PvP as it makes the creatures attack any hostile invaders.
- Brigandry: It gives you Cutthroat’s Dagger. Use this item to increase your maximum stamina.
- Drunkenness: 5x Cracked Wineskin. It is a consumable item.
- Forgery: This gives you the item Forged Deed that you can sell in-game.
- Heresy: It gives you the Krine Tablet. This item has the commandments written on it. It basically states that any action that one takes is of the individual and not of God.
- Lasciviousness: You get the item Lock of hair for this crime. It is a key item that can come to use later in the game.
- Smuggling: For this crime, you get a Signal Lantern. This is a key item that sailors use to communicate from a great distance.
- Sumptuousness: It gives you the Signet Ring.
- Usury: For this crime, you get a bag of silver. You can use this bag to exchange for 1000 silver.
- Vagrancy: You get a wooden doll for committing this crime.
That covers this list of all crimes in Salt and Sacrifice and the items you get for them. If you are looking for more help with this game then check our guides on the classes, and how to co-op, level up, and craft & enhance equipment in this game.