Crafting potions is a skill that will be very useful in almost every point in Lost Ark and especially during the endgame. This is because during your endgame run you will be using more potions than you thought you would. So crafting them beforehand will be an ideal thing to do. There are also two different types of Potions that you should be aware of. So in this guide let us check how to craft potions in Lost Ark and their types.
How to Craft Potions in Lost Ark
You can craft potions from your stronghold using your workshop. Before you can actually start crafting them you will need to unlock your stronghold first.
- Open your Sheet music.
- Next, select the Song of Hearth and Home.
- Below you will see a Play button. Click on it to play this song.
- It will teleport you to your Stronghold.
- Once in your Stronghold, click the Management button below or press Ctrl + 1.
- On top, you will get different options, click on Workshop.
- In your Workshop, you can check the View Craftable option to see the potions that you can craft.
- Click on the Potion that you want to craft. It will show you its requirements and the cost of crafting it.
- Finally, click on the yellow Crafting button on the bottom right to craft it.
- You can increase the number of potions you can craft by moving the slider to the right or you can choose to craft each potion individually.
What Potions can you Craft in Lost Ark?
There are two types of potions you can use to increase your health.
- HP potions: You use them to instantly heal some percentage of health. These are also the only potions that you can use in dungeons and raids.
- Healing potions: You use it to heal a certain amount of your health in 8 seconds.
You can get both the HP and Healing potions by crafting them.
How to Unlock your Stronghold
You can unlock your stronghold by completing the Song of Hearth and Home quest and retaking the Luterra Castle. You should already be level 25 or reach this level by the time you attempt these quests. I highly recommended you check our detailed guide on how to unlock, access, & upgrade your Stronghold.
That covers everything you should know about how to craft potions in Lost Ark and their types. If you like playing this game you should also check our other guides on how to use the book of demons, expand card catalog, and sea of indolence mechanics guide for Lost Ark.