Minecraft is a world-building game that involves crafting, trading, and exploring its landscapes. But aside from these features, you can also interact with villagers for trading. As you trade, you can obtain several items and resources in an instance. But before that, you need to assign them a profession for the trade. So, here’s our guide on how to make a Cleric villager in Minecraft.
How to Make a Cleric Villager in Minecraft
You can assign the Cleric profession to an unemployed villager to make a Cleric Villager. You can do that by placing a brewing stand right next to a common villager. But first, you need to craft it.
You need the following items to craft a Brewing Stand:
- 3 Cobblestones
- 1 Blaze Rod
- Place all the above items on a crafting table to make a Brewing stand.
- You can find the Blaze Rod dropped by the Blazes located in the Nether Fortresses.
- While Cobblestone is easy to find, check out our guide on how to make a Cobblestone Generator. This will allow you to stack plenty of Cobblestones.
- Once you have crafted the stand, head over to a village to find Villagers.
- You can place the Brewing stand next to a common villager to make him a Cleric Villager. Make sure to place the stand on the ground.
- Also, you cannot trade with an unemployed villager if he’s wearing a green robe. That’s because these villagers are Nitwits and they do not trade at all.
Although the Cleric villagers will begin at a Novice level, you can level them up by trading more with them. Check out our guide on how to level up your villagers for more insight.
That’s all on how to make a Cleric Villager in Minecraft. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to locate a Pillager outpost, how to start a Pillager raid, and how to make a Redstone Piston door in Minecraft right here on Gamer Tweak.