The Cheyenne System in Starfield can be slightly difficult to find. The game consists of 100 star systems, and exploring each of them can become overwhelming at times. It is a level 1 system consisting of 9 planets and 26 moons and is home to Akila city. In this guide, we will help you get the location of this place so that you can add another star system to your ‘to-be explored’ list.
Starfield Cheyenne System Location
- Go to your Data Menu and open System Map.
- You will find it roughly in the middle of the map.
- If you are not able to find it, you can use some of the neighboring systems as landmarks. The one closest to it is Maheo System, followed by Leviathan, Lunara, and Nikola Systems.
- If you still haven’t been able to find it, try and look for it towards the east of the Narion System and the west of the Kryx System.
Why you should visit the Cheyenne System
- This place consists of different planets and moons and is also home to a number of places like Montara, and Agamon.
- The main element in the system is the city of Akila. If it is your first time, you will land directly at the main port.
- You will get a list of different missions to complete and a quest from the Freestar Rangers, an organization that is committed to defending the Freestar Collective.
- You might also come across Waggoner Farm on Montara Luna and the Bindi Mining Outpost.
This was your guide on how to find the Cheyenne System location in Starfield. If you want to explore more places, you can also check London Landmark and Paradiso. Find more Starfield tips, right here on Gamer Tweak.