In My Singing Monsters, many players are wondering how to breed Epic Oaktopus. By breeding new monsters, you can unlock new magical islands with their own songs. But some of the monsters are rare to find. And because of their rarity, they are sought after by many players. This is a Double-Element Epic Monster that’s only available for breeding during in-game events. This guide will tell you how to breed it in MSM.
How to Breed Epic Oaktopus in My Singing Monsters
As we mentioned, this is a rare monster because of its availability during special time events. Moreover, there is another twist to breeding it. The Epic Oaktopus is best obtained by breeding but the combination varies from island to island. Here are the combinations you’ll need on each island:
- Plant Island: Bowgart and Shrubb
- Cold Island: Spunge and Pango
- Water Island: Reedling and Fwog
- Psychic Island: Rootitoot and Bonkers
- Shugabush Island: Shugabush and Quibble
Once you have the monsters needed, you can start the process of breeding Epic Oaktopus. To do so:
- Visit any Island mentioned in the List above.
- Interact with the Breeding Structure.
- Click on the monsters specified in the list. (For e.g. Bowgart and Shrubb in the Plant Island)
- Wait for 1 Day and 7 Hours to complete the process and get your monster. (You can speed it up using Diamonds)
Every monster in this game has certain likes. By placing them near monsters or decorations they like, you can increase their happiness level by 25%. This, in turn, will increase Coin Production. Here’s a list of monsters and decorations that Epic Oaktopus likes:
- Beeyoot Tree (level 8)
- Deedge (level 9)
- Gloptic (level 9)
- Re (level 10)
- Hammock (level 10)
- Sweetstreamz Tree (level 23)
Unlike their Common and Rare counterparts, the Epic Monsters cannot breed. Moreover, this epic monster has a comparatively low coin production to other Epic Monsters. So you can sell it for 112,500 Gold Coins.
That’s everything from us on how to breed Epic Oaktopus in My Singing Monsters. While you are here, check out our MSM breeding guides like Carillong and Punkleton in our Mobile guides section.