While Varre mocks you for being maidenless, Yer might be a Wizard Tarnished! As you progress through your journey, you will use a wide range of magic spells in Elden Ring. These include Incantations and Sorcery spells. You might be wondering the reason why your equipped magic spells don’t work that well in PvP. That’s because these aren’t NPCs but real players that grind on the game endlessly. Not to worry, here’s our guide on the best spells to use during PvP in Elden Ring.
Best PvP Spells in Elden Ring
There are two kinds of magic spells in Elden Ring, Sorcery and Incantation. While Sorcery consumes the Intelligence, Incantations consume the Faith attribute points. Let’s begin with the best Sorcery spells to use during PVP matches.
Best Sorcery Spells in Elden Ring
- This sorcery can inflict a Frostbite status effect upon your enemies. It consumes 32 intelligence and 22 stamina.
- You can get the Adula’s Moonblade by defeating the Glintstone Dragon Adula located in the Cathedral of Manus at Liurnia.
- Imagine an arch of blades firing up on your opponents during a PVP match.
- But Carian Phalanx is great sorcery for not only shooting blades but also for breaking down the defenses.
- It consumes 34 intelligence and uses 16 Stamina.
- You can purchase it from Preceptor Selivus after completing his questline.
Stars of Ruin
- This type of sorcery can bring down several stars around the proximity of your opponents.
- Stars of Ruin fires over twelve stars that follow the opponents you are against. It consumes 43 intelligence and 33 stamina.
- You can obtain this sorcery while completing the Sorceress Sellen questline in Caelid.
Best Incantation Spells in Elden Ring
Mentioned below are the best Incantation spells to use during PVP matches.
- Frenzied Burst is one of the best incantations to use from a long-range.
- This incantation shoots flaming blasts upon the enemies. It consumes 22 Faith attributes and 33 stamina.
- You can get it from striking a Teardrop Scarab at the south of the Church of Inhibition.
- It is an incantation spell that channels a Dragon to inflict magic breath. Glintstone Breath consumes 15 faith and 12 Arcane attributes.
- You can purchase this incantation at the Cathedral of Dragon Communion for 1 Dragon heart. Check out our guide on how to get and use Dragon breath to get all the dragon-based incantations.
- Speaking of Dragon-based incantations, this spell is one of the Dragon Cult incantations.
- As you use this spell upon your enemies, a storm of lightning will strike the proximity of your enemies.
- Death Lightning consumes 47 Faith and 32 Stamina.
- To obtain this incantation, you need to get the Remembrance of Lichdragon by defeating it.
- Then, trade the Remembrance of the Lichdragon to get the Death Lightning. If you are unable to find it, check out our Lich Dragon Fortissax location guide to get to it.
That’s all on the best PvP spells in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on the tips and tricks to win PVP matches, best PVP weapons, and best PVP builds in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.