Are you looking for the best build for Bailu in Honkai Star Rail? Then you are at the right place because when considering playing with her, you should keep a few things in mind. And these things are what will be the Relics and their stats that you use. The best Light Cones for her. So here is not only the recommended build for her but even the perfect team comp and the list of ascension materials you will need to level her up completely.
Who is Bailu?
Bailu is a 5-star lightning character in Honkai Star Rail that follows The Abundance path. This allows her to timely heal her allies in battles and allows them to fight longer.
Speaking for the game’s lore, she is the “vivacious young lady of the Vidyadhara race”. People also refer to her as the “Healer Lady” thanks to her expertise in medicine.
Bailu often gives out unorthodox prescriptions like “Stay well hydrated” and “Get a good night’s rest.”. She doesn’t like to watch suffer, so she shuts her eyes when healing them.
Best Bailu Build in Honkai Star Rail
- Relics: Passerby of Wandering Cloud (4 piece-set) and Fleet of the Ageless (2 piece-set)
- Light Cone: Time Waits for No One
- Passerby of Wandering Cloud
- 2 piece-set: Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.
- 4 piece-set: At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
- Fleet of the Ageless
- 2 piece-set: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.
These are the main and sub-stats you should go for with these Relics:
- Main Stats
- Body: Healing%
- Boots: HP%
- Sphere: HP%
- Rope: HP%
- Sub Stats
Thanks to the Honkai Star Rail fandom for their information on these Relics and Light Cones.
The Best Light Cone for Bailu is her signature Light Cone “Time Waits for No One”. It follows The Abundance path and these are the base stats at level 1 that you get with it:
- HP: 57
- ATK: 21
- DEF: 21
You also get the “Morn, Noon, Dusk, and Night” Superimposition with it. Which gives you the following effects:
- Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12% and Outgoing Healing by 12%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes additional DMG equal to 50% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
Alternatively, here are some other Light Cone options that follow The Abundance path which you can use with Bailu:
- Warm Nights Won’t Last
- Fine Fruit
Best Bailu Team Comp
Since Bailu is a healer you can fit her into almost any team. Her support capabilities come a long way no matter what characters you pair her up with. But one of the Stronger team comps for her consists of:
- Seele: She is the Main DPS and can eliminate the enemies quickly due to her high single-target damage.
- Herta: Herta works as the Sub DPS, she is good for weakening the enemy with her AoE damage.
- Bronya: Bronya is a support character in this team. She will provide Seele, Herta, and Bailu with the necessary buffs to overpower the enemies.
- Bailu: As mentioned before she will be the team’s healer. She can not only overheal the team but as said previously gets to revive an ally once per battle.
Bailu Ascension Materials
You mainly need the following Ascension materials to upgrade Bailu to level 80:
- Extinguished Core: 15
- Glimmering Core: 15
- Squirming Core: 15
- Lightning Crown of Past Shadow: 65
- Credits: 308,000
Bailu Eidolons List
- Ambrosial Aqua (E1): Bailu regenerates 8 extra energy for her target ally if their current HP is equal to their maximum HP when the Invigoration ends.
- Sylphic Slumber (E2): Bailu’s Healing increases by 15% more for the next 2 turns after she uses her Ultimate.
- Omniscient Opulence (E3): Skill Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic attack Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Level 10.
- Evil Excision (E4): Bailu invigorates team members to deal 10% more damage for 2 turns when healed them using her skills. You can stack this effect up to 3 times.
- Waning Worries (E5): Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
- Drooling Drop of Draconic Divinity (E6): Bailu can revive two fallen allies in a single battle.
Are Bailu Eidolons Upgrades Worth it?
Typically you don’t need to upgrade any character’s Eidolons as such. But if you do plan to keep Bailu on your team, which you should considering she is the best healer in the game. Then you can try upgrading her to at least E4.
That is all for this build for Bailu. Since you are interested in this game’s characters then you should also check out our Honkai Star Rail Tier List, how to Get Seele, and all Voice Actors.