Best Herta Build In Honkai Star Rail (Relics, Cone, & More)
Herta is a fairly decent character in this game. She isn’t the strongest damage dealer but has skills that allow her to deal good enough AoE damage. And so, many players in Honkai Star Rail are looking for the best Build for Herta. And if you are one of them, then worry not. Below I have listed down the best Relics, Light Cone, and Team Comp for her. You can also find out if you should upgrade her Eidolons.
Who is Herta?
In Honkai Star Rail, Herta is a 4-star character that has the Ice element. She follows the Path of The Erudition, which makes her an excellent character for AoE damage.
As per her in-game description, she is the human with the highest IQ in the Blue. According to her, her ranged puppet is 75% similar to how she looked as a kid.
She is notorious for dropping projects that no longer interest her. And one of its prime example is the Space station.
Best Herta Build to Use in Honkai Star Rail
Herta’s best build consists of the following Relics and Light Cone:
- Relics: Hunter of Glacial Forest (4-piece set) and Space Sealing Station (2-piece set)
- Light Cone: The Birth of the Self
- Hunter of Glacial Forest
- 2-Piece Set: Increases Ice DMG by 10%.
- 4-Piece Set: After the wearer unleashes their Ultimate, their CRIT DMG increases by 25% for 2 turn(s).
- Space Sealing Station
- 2-Piece Set: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by another 12%.
Thanks to the Honkai Star Rail fandom for their information on these Relics.
The Birth of the Self is the signature Light Cone of Herta. It is recommended because it is of The Erudition path. At base level 1 it has the following stats:
- HP: 43
- ATK: 21
- DEF: 15
It also gets “The Maiden in the Painting” as its Superimposition. It has the following effects that work like a passive:
- Increases DMG dealt by the wearer’s follow-up attacks by 24%. If the current HP of the target enemy is below 50% of Max HP, increases DMG dealt by follow-up attacks by an extra 24%.
Best Herta Team Comp
- Seele: Seele is the main DPS of the team, thanks to her high damage on single targets.
- Herta: Herta works as the team’s Sub-DPS thanks to her AoE attacks.
- Bailu: She is the team’s healer.
- Bronya: Bronya is the second support character that will provide buffs to the team.
Herta Eidolons List
If you get 6 duplicate Herta you get the following Eidolons for her:
- Kick You When You’re Down: If enemy’s Health is 50% or below, Herta’s Basic attack will deal additional Ice damage equal to 40% of her attack.
- Keep the Ball Rolling: Her Critical Rate will increase by 3% each time her talent gets triggered. This effect is stackable a maximum of up to 5 times.
- That’s the Kind of Girl I Am: Skill Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic attack Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Level 10.
- Hit Where It Hurts: Her damage gets increased by 10% when her Talent is triggered.
- Cuss Big or Cuss Nothing: Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
- No One Can Betray Me: Herta’s attack increases by 25% for 1 turn after she uses her Ultimate.
Are her Eidolon Upgrades Worth it?
If you enjoy her moves and plan on using her then you can consider upgrading her Eidolons. But if you plan on ditching her after getting better characters then it is best if you don’t go out of your way to pull for her Duplicates.
Why you Might want to Use Herta?
There are two main reasons why she might interest you. First that she is a free character, and you can get her by completing the World 2 of the Simulated Universe. Aside from that as mentioned before she is a character that hits multiple targets at the same time with her AoE attacks. And her having the Ice element can be useful in certain situations.
While this is the best build for her, there are several other characters that you can use in this game. Be sure to check out our Honkai Star Rail character Tier List to see where she and other characters rank.