Best Seele Build In Honkai Star Rail (Relics, Cone, & More)
Seele is one of the strongest characters in Honkai Star Rail right now and players are looking for her best build to use her to the fullest. This game has no shortage of characters, but few characters stand out as much as Seele in terms of her damage prowess. So here are the right Relics and Light Cone that you should use with her. Also, find out if her Eidolons are worth upgrading and the best Team Comp for Seele.
Who is Seele?
Seele is a 5-star Quantum elemental character that follows The Hunt Path. This makes Seele have higher damage against single-target enemies as opposed to having a better AoE damage.
A fun fact, Seele is not a character exclusive to Honkai Star Rail, rather she originally appeared first in Honkai Impact 3rd. In this game, she is a member of the Wildfire. Seele didn’t have the easiest childhood because she grew up in the Underworld of Belobog. So she has had her fair share of facing dangers there. But regardless of her childhood, Seele continues to look for strength while searching for the truth about her family and the underground.
Best Seele Build in Honkai Star Rail
For the best Seele build, you should use the following Relics and Light Cone:
- Relics: Genius of Brilliant Stars (4-piece set) and Space Sealing Station (2-piece set)
- Light Cone: In The Night
- Genius of Brilliant Stars
- 2-piece set: Increases Quantum DMG by 10%.
- 4-piece set: When the wearer attacks enemies with Quantum Weakness, ignores 25% DEF.
- Space Sealing Station
- 2-piece set: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by another 12%.
These are the main and sub stats that you should try going for when using the above suggested Relics:
- Main Stats
- Body: Crit Rate or Crit Damage
- Boots: SPD
- Sphere: Quantum Damage
- Rope: ATK%
- Sub Stats
- Crit Rate
- Crit DMG
Thanks to the Honkai Star Rail fandom for their information on these Relics and the Light Cone.
The best Light Cone for Seele is her signature Cone which is In The Night. It is of The Hunt path and has the following stats at Base level 1:
- HP: 48
- ATK: 26
- DEF: 21
You also get the Superimposition “Flowers and Butterflies” with it. It gives you the following effect:
- Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 12%. While the wearer is in battle, for every 10 SPD that exceeds 100, increase the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill DMG by 15%, and increase the CRIT DMG of their Ultimate by 8%. This effect can stack up to 8 times.
Best Seele Team Comp
- Seele: She will be the team’s main DPS.
- Trailblazer (Fire): Useful as a Sub-DPS and to generate skill points for Seele.
- Bronya: She works as a Support to buff the team.
- Bailu: She will be the team’s healer.
Seele Eidolons List
- Butterfly Dance (E1): Seele’s Skill can stack up Speed Boost effects up to 2 times.
- Cut Off (E2): Seele’s Critical Rate increases by 15% when attacking enemies whose health is 50% or lower than their maximum HP.
- Dazzled (E3): Skill Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic attack Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Level 10.
- A Glimpse (E4): Seele gets 15 Energy after defeating an enemy.
- Keen and Sharp (E5): Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
- Separation (E6): Seele inflicts Butterfly Flurry for 1 turn on the target enemy after using her Ultimate. This inflicts an additional 18% of Quantum damage, which is equal to 18% of Seele’s Ultimate damage each time they get attacked. If Butterfly Flurry defeats the enemy which was triggered by the team’s attacks then Seele’s Talent will not trigger. But if Seele gets knocked down then the Butterfly Flurry is removed from the enemies.
Should You Get Her Eidolons (Worth It)?
Seele is already quite a powerful character. So while getting her Eidolons gives you some good bonuses, you can still do well without them. Especially if you are a Free-to-play player. But if you really enjoy playing as her and are not planning to drop her out of your team then you can try getting the Eidolon upgrades for her.
Why You might want to Use Seele?
The main reason you might want to use Seele is simple. She is a very powerful option when it comes to selecting a DPS character. If you don’t have a good Main-DPS then that is a good reason to get Seele.
But since you get her from a limited-time banner, you can even skip on her if you feel you can’t make enough pulls to get her. There are more characters to release for this game. So you could even try getting the other ones when they are out.
That does it for this best build for her. But if you are looking for more character guides for Honkai Star Rail then check out our best build for Herta and its best characters tier list.