Helldivers 2 has its fair share of bugs and robots that you need to fight off. However, none of them are as annoying as Chargers, especially in the early missions. These are tanky enemies that are virtually impossible to deal any damage especially when attacked from the front. As the name suggests they also rush at you so defeating them can be quite the task especially if you play Solo. So here is how you can deal with Chargers and beat them in Helldivers 2.
How to Defeat Chargers in Helldivers 2
You need to shoot at the exposed legs of the Chargers in order to kill them. Whatever you do make sure you don’t shoot at them on their front as that would just be wasting your ammo for the most part. Here is how you can defeat them when playing in a Squad:
- Whenever a Charger approaches 1 member of the Squad has to work as bait and the others have to shoot at its behind.
- The bait member should try luring the Chargers at walls or obstacles on the ground in an attempt to stop it temporarily. Some things you can do is wait till it’s near you then run diagonally to dodge it. You can also use Dodge in such cases.
- The members firing at its legs also need to be mindful of the horde of enemies and not just focus on the Charger.
- After dealing enough damage you will kill it.
Best Strategies to Kill Chargers
- Use Expendable Anti-Tank: This Stratagem is best for dealing with Chargers. You only need to hit two shots of it at the exposed flesh and the Charger will no longer be a problem.
How to Deal with Chargers when playing Helldivers 2 Solo
In case you are playing solo then you will have to use the above dodging method and shoot the exposed area each time you get a chance. This also means you will have to play patiently and be aware of your surroundings and also of all the other mobs of enemies that are trying to attack you.