Back 4 Blood is best enjoyed with friends who can join forces to kill every Ridden in sight. The best part is that crossplay is available so you will be able to play with friends from other platforms as well. If you want to know how to invite and add friends and play this co-op multiplayer zombie survival game, this guide will walk you through it.
How to Invite & Add Friends in Back 4 Blood Co-op Multiplayer
Here’s how to invite and add friends and play with them in Back 4 Blood.
- First, head to the SOCIAL tab in the menu.
- You will see B4B friends, Steam friends, Party, Recent and Blocked.
- Now, choose how you want to add friends.
- B4B Friends: If your friends have a Back 4 Blood account, you can invite and add them from here.
- Steam Friends: Make sure you have added your friends on Steam. Once done, you will be able to see them under Steam Friends and if they are online at that time.
- Party: From this tab, you can join a random party of active players. The game will give you the best match according to your level.
How to Add Cross Platform Friends to your Party
Click on the Add Friends button at the top right and a pop up will appear. Enter the name of your cross-platform friend and click on Search. You can also check the Sent Requests here.
Check out this video to see how exactly to invite friends:
Once you add your friends, you can play Back 4 Blood with them right away. Also, don’t forget to check if your privacy is set to Privacy: Open. That’s when any players can join your party – even randoms. But if you want to make sure that only your friends can join the game, change it to Invites Only or Friends Only. You can access the Privacy Options by pressing P. The difference is that with Friends Only, only your friends can join while with Invites Only, only those who get an invite from you can play with you.
Also Read | How to Fix B4B Matchmaking Failed Error
Back 4 Blood Can’t Join Friends?
If you can’t join friends in B4B or facing issues with an infinite loading screen while trying to join a party in an ongoing run, don’t worry. The developers are actively working on it. The problem should be resolved pretty soon. Until then you can wait, and keep an eye on the Twitter account @Back4Blood.
That’s all about how to play Back 4 Blood with Friends. If you would like to know some B4B survival tips and tricks, the best PC graphics settings and understand the Card System, check out our guides.