While playing the Back 4 Blood Beta, you may have come across an error that says Failed to Create Matchmaking Session. In this article, we will show you how to fix this error in the game so that you can join the pool.
How to Solve Back 4 Blood Beta Failed to Create Matchmaking Session?
Check out how you can possibly fix the Failed to Create Matchmaking Session error with the steps below:
- Since this issue only usually occurs in the Steam version of the game, here’s how you can try and fix it.
- To do so, you will first need to open Steam. Once you do so, you will need to head to the Steam Support page.
- Here, you will have to sign in with your Steam account details.
- Once you do so, go to the Games, Software, etc. tab.
- When you are here, go to the search bar and type in Back 4 Blood Beta.
- Depending on if you may have or may not have played the old alpha builds of Back 4 Blood, you will be given two options.
- These options are Back 4 Blood Beta and Back 4 Blood Beta Sneak Peek.
- Of these two options, Back 4 Blood Beta Sneak Peek is the current version.
- You will now need to remove the older alpha version from your system.
- You can do this by clicking on Back 4 Blood Beta. Once you do so, you will have the option to choose I want to permanently remove this game from my account.
- Selecting this option will remove the older alpha version.
- Now, try to open the Back 4 Blood Beta. The matchmaking version should work properly.
This is how you can fix the Failed to Create Matchmaking Session error in Back 4 Blood. As you can see, it is pretty easy to correct this error.
If you liked this article, check out how to fix the ‘Disconnected from Server’ error in Back 4 Blood.