Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Beat Black Shuck (Legendary Animal)
Here's where to find and how to beat Black Shuck in AC Valhalla. Defeat this Legendary Animal (a large dog) in East Anglia & get rewards.
There are multiple Legendary animals to defeat in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla like The Corpse Feeders, Beast of the Hills and of course the Black Shuck in East Anglia. If you want to know the strategies and tricks on how to beat the Black Shuck in AC Valhalla, this guide will help you out. Use these tips to take down this aggressive black dog and earn rewards and a collectible.
How to Beat Black Shuck in AC Valhalla
Here’s how to defeat the Black Shuck in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Whenever it charges at you and tries to bite you, dodge or block it with your trusty shield.
- If you get a chance, run towards it to attack its side with your melee weapon. But most of the times, maintain your distance and use ranged attacks.
- This Legendary dog will also keep running around the arena and is quite fast so you have to be quick too. When it stops, you can begin your arrow attacks.
- You can defeat the Black Shuck in AC Valhalla by using the Focus of the Nornir ability and shoot arrows at its weak points which are its limbs.
- If you run out of arrows, grab the ones around the arena.
- When the large dog/wolf tries to attack you with a red rune attack, make sure to dodge it.
- The Focus of the Nornir ability combined with the above tips will surely help you drain its health faster.
Also note that before getting into the fight, you must have the right power level to defeat this Legendary animal. Any power level between 40 to 50 should make this boss fight an easy one. When you end this boss battle with a victory, you will receive XP, complete an East Anglia Mystery, get the Black Shuck’s Head and Leather.