The Corpse Feeders in AC Valhalla are a pack of three wolves of different sizes which are of grey, black and white colors. They are Legendary Animals and defeating them is important to get rewards. If you want to know where to find The Corpse Feeders and how to beat them, this guide will help you out.
AC Valhalla Corpse Feeders: How to Find & Defeat them
You will find The Corpse Feeders in Perie, Oxenefordescire. Check out their location in the map below:
These legendary wolves live up to their name because they are aggressive. Because there are three wolves you have to tackle at the same time, this boss fight can become tough. You have to be fast to counter the attacks from each of the wolves. The main trick to defeat the Corpse Feeders is to get up on the roof which has the small white wolf. When you do this, you won’t have to deal with all of them as a pack. Only one wolf will attack you at a time on the roof which makes them easier to beat. Yes, it is kind of strange that the other wolves wait their turn to get up on the roof but that’s how it is.
With that in mind, here are some boss fight tactics you can use to kill all three of them:
How to Fight the Hwit Wulf (The Corpse Feeders in AC Valhalla)
- Your initial goal should be to kill the smallest wolf.
- Dodge its attack and at the right time, use your melee weapon to attack its side.
- The Focus of the Nornir ability will come in real handy in this boss fight. It will slow down time and you can aim with your bow and arrows better.
- Keep doing this over and over again until the white wolf dies.
How to Kill the Niht Wulf
- Next, the medium sized wolf will jump up on the roof.
- The tactics to defeat it are similar.
- It will try to jump on you and bite you to drain your health so be cautious.
- Striking its sides are the best thing to do whenever you get the chance.
- Again, use the Focus of the Nornir to shoot arrows at it.
- Don’t let this wolf jump back down and regain its health by feeding on corpses. If it’s trying to do so, keep shooting at it from the top of the roof.
How to Defeat the Eald Wulf
- Make sure to always keep an eye on all of these wolves, especially this one. That’s because if it gets behind you, it will take you down.
- Try to not get bitten by it at any cost.
- The strategy to defeat this biggest wolf is similar to others so keep doing it over and over again.
- You can attack it from the roof or get down and use melee strikes.
Overall, these are a few things you need to remember to beat the Corpse Feeders in AC Valhalla:
- Get up on the roof of the stone structure where the white wolf is present. This will help you fight them one at a time.
- Don’t let them feed on corpses because that makes them heal.
- Dodge their attacks and use your melee weapon on their sides.
- Use the Focus of the Nornir ability to slow down time and shoot arrows precisely.
- Don’t lose sight of your target wolf and keep attacking at every opportunity you get.
- You can also use the Man’s Best Friend ability if you want to distract these legendary animals.
We hope that clears things up! Now go ahead and get your reward for killing the Legendary animals in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Looking for more Legendary Animals to slay? Look no further – simply check out our linked guide to know where to find them all with location maps.