In Tears of the Kingdom, to complete a Wife Wafted Away quest you’ll have to help Fronk. He is worried about his wife, Mei, and doesn’t know where she went for fishing. The game gives a hint about the location, but it is not good enough. If you’ve already looked for Mei in several places but have no idea where she is, then we’ll help you out. In this guide below we have mentioned the exact locations to find Mei and complete a Wife Wafted Away quest in TotK.
How to Complete A Wife Wafted Away Quest in TotK (Mei Location)
In TotK, Mei is fishing on the east of Wellspring Island, find her and meet Fonk again to complete a Wife Wafted Away quest. But before you could get this quest, players will have to complete the Sidon of the Zora main story quests. With that being said, scroll down for a better understanding of the objectives.
A Wife Wafted Away Quest Walkthrough
- First, go to Zora’s Domain and meet Fronk. (Coordinates 3289 0440 0139)
- You can find Fronk by taking the Great Zora Bridge.
- After interacting with him, head to the floating platform located on the east side of Wellspring Island.
- To get there you can ascend through the waterfall at the Water Temple or teleport to the Igoshon Shrine.
- After reaching Wellspring Island, simply glide to move towards the east floating platform.
- There, between two pillars, you’ll see a small pond where Mei is fishing. (Coordinates 3667, 0566, 1251)
- Interact with Mei and tell her that Fronk is worried about her.
- After doing that, she’ll head back to Fronk and you’ll have to do the same.
- Meet Fronk and Mei at the Great Zora Bridge in Zora’s Domain and speak with them.
- Doing so will put an end to the quest and give you a Hearty Bass meal as a reward.
That covers all about how you can complete the A Wife Wafted Away quest in TotK. If you want some more tasty meals, then check out this Recipe Book. Also, take a look at the Duplication glitch to dupe items in Tears of the Kingdom.