Where to find Stone in Rust? Best Locations for Items Farming
Stone is essential for crafting some valuable items in Rust. Here’s how you can easily get Stones in Rust.
Stones are valuable resources in Rust required for crafting. Hence, it is essential to learn how to easily and quickly farm as many stones as possible in the game. There are multiple ways to get stones. However, in the beginning, you will have only a few options. In this guide, we will walk you through every method to get stone in Rust.
Rust: How to Get Stones
You can easily get stone in Rust-through five different ways. Here are all five ways:
- Gathering stones from the ground: This is the only way to get stones at the very beginning of the game. You will have to explore the area and look for small loose rocks lying on the ground.
- Mining rock nodes: You can mine rock nodes to get stones but only after crafting a Stone Pickaxe. You can craft the Stone Pickaxe in Rust by using 100 stone and 200 wood.
- Mining Quarry: If manually collecting stones become hectic for you, Mining Quarry can do the job for you. But you will have to progress a bit in the game to upgrade the tech tree and unlock the Mining Quarry. Once unlocked, you can build them and they will constantly extract stones from beneath the ground.
- Recycling stone from items: If you are left with several obsolete items, why not recycle them to get some useful resources such as stones.
- Purchasing from the outpost: If you are in great need of stones and do not have time to farm them, purchasing is the only option left. You can purchase stones from the outpost.
When you have enough amount of stones, you can use them to craft the following:
- Handmade Shell
- High-Velocity Arrow
- Wooden Arrow
- Concrete Barricade
- Sandbag Barricade
- Stone Barricade
- Large Furnace
- High External Stone Gate
- Stone Spear
- Stone Pickaxe
- Stone Hatchet
- High External Stone Wall
That’s how you can easily get stone in Rust. Apart from the stones, you might also be interested in getting high-quality Metal and Metal Fragments. Both Metal and Metal Fragments too are valuable resources. While here, ensure reading our Rust team guide. This guide will help you learn how to create, invite, join, and leave a team in Rust.