Players will require the DNA potion in Wacky Wizards if they wish to get the Boxing Glove item from The Collector. The process needs you to do something different than just put one or two items in the Cauldron. Check out how to brew it easily.
How to Make the DNA Potion in Wacky Wizards
- To brew the DNA potion, you need the Shrink Ray Potion first.
- Make the Shrink Ray potion with a Chameleon and Fairy and put these items in your Cauldron.
- The Fairy will be on the table whereas the Chameleon can be found on a tree.
- Once brewed, pick up the Shrink Ray potion from the Cauldron.
- Drain the Cauldron by clicking the Drain button on the Book.
- Then you need to get on top of the Cauldron and drink the Potion in your hand.
- This will give you the You ingredient. Players will be able to see their Roblox name on the Book if everything has gone according to plan.
- Go ahead and collect the Potion from the Cauldron – that’s your DNA potion in Wacky Wizards.
With that done, head back to the Cave and give it to The Collector. Now you can use the bridge and cross the lava pool to talk to another NPC, The Guardian. Post that, you can get your hands on the Boxing Gloves item/ingredient.
With the You ingredient, you can make a lot of other potions, such as:
Apart from this, there are also Gems in the game now and if you want to know the free way to get more Gems in Wacky Wizards, we’ve got a guide on that.
On Gamer Tweak, we’ve got the entire potions, recipes and ingredients list that you can check out to know everything available right now. And for everything else, head over to our Wacky Wizards guides.