As you progress with COD Modern Warfare 2, there’s a wide range of unlockables throughout the game. This includes weapons, operators, different Camo challenges, and more. This may include the Career, Gold, and Operator unlock challenges in MW 2. As there are different sections for each of these challenges, it’s quite obvious for players to get confused. Due to this, players are unable to track their progress. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to view Career, Gold, and Operator challenges in MW2.
How to View Career, Gold, & Operator Challenges in Modern Warfare 2
As mentioned earlier, there are different sections to track each of your challenges in MW2. So, let’s start with the Career challenges, first.
How to View Career Challenges
Upon completing the different Career Challenges, you can get plenty of XP and different Cosmetic rewards. These cosmetic rewards are called as Calling Cards section. There are different types of Career challenges that are like Milestones to complete as you progress.
Follow the below steps:
- On the Main Menu, hit the Customize button located at the top-right of the Main Screen.
- As you hit the Edit option, you will find different Calling Cards for completing each of the challenges.
- You will find different challenges to unlock these cosmetic Calling cards.
- Now, all you need to do is track your progress to get those cosmetic Cards.
How to See Operator Challenges in MW2
Currently, there are 29 Operators in Modern Warfare 2. But while some can be unlocked by completing different missions, some are available directly from the Store. So, here’s how to track Operator unlock Challenges:
- As you head to the Multiplayer mode, hit the Operators tab next to the Weapons tab.
- You will find Operators from SPECGRU and KORTAC factions in this section.
- Hover your cursor on the locked Operator to see how to unlock them.
- For example, you need to complete the Low Profile Cooperative Mission to unlock GROMSKO.
You can also check out our guide on how to unlock all Operators for more insight.
How to View Gold Challenges in Modern Warfare 2
Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, head to the Weapons section in the Main Menu.
- Now, hit your Custom Loadout or create a new one.
- Select the weapon that you have used to unlock the Gold Camo.
- Under the Weapon Mastery option, you will find all of your locked and unlocked Camos
- You can hit the Weapon Mastery option to track your progress in unlocking the Gold Challenges.
If you are having trouble unlocking this type of Camo, check out our guide on how to unlock Gold Camo for more insight.
That’s everything covered about how to view Career, Gold, and Operator Challenges in MW2. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to mix Camos, how to Quickscope, how to hide HUD, and more COD Modern Warfare 2 guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.