Vampire Survivors is an indie game developed and published by Luca Galante. It is all about grinding into the endless abyss of the darkness until the sun comes up. As you progress into different stages, you might need passive items, powerups, and weapons to fight different enemies. Gatti Amari is one of the coolest weapons of this game as it summons cats through pentagram to fight beside you. In addition to being used as a weapon, these cats also pick up the consumables as they pass through it. So, here’s our guide on how to unlock the Gatti Amari weapon in Vampire Survivors.
How to Unlock the Gatti Amari in Vampire Survivors?
- Gatti Amari is the starting weapon of Giovanna Grana’s character. So before you unlock this weapon, you need to unlock Giovanna Grana as a playable character first.
- You can find her in the coffin at the Inlaid Library on the second level.
- Once you have found her coffin, you can purchase it to unlock her as a playable character.
- Now, to unlock the Gatti Amari, you need to grind as Giovanna for 15 minutes.
- It will only rain cats once you have unlocked this weapon. The name Gatti Amari translates to bitter cats. And trust me these cats are a bunch of nasty killing machines.
- As you summon them, they will walk in a vertical line to destroy their enemies.
- Given their nature, these summoned cats can also attack you with a scratch attack (which is quite understandable).
- These cats can also start a fight with one other if they are too close.
- As they pick up the consumables, some of them affect them.
Mentioned below are the consumables that offer buffs and debuffs to the summoned cats:
- Consuming Little Clover item can boost their speed twice.
- If they consume Floor chicken, their attacking base chance will increase by 1.1 multiplicative and base damage by 1 additive.
- If the cats consume Nduja Fritta Tanto items, they will explode and disappear.
- Consuming Orelogian can freeze the cats but you can use this item.
- If you wish no negative effects or debuffs, the summoned cats should pick up and consume at least 25-floor chickens.
That’s all on how to unlock the Gatti Amari weapon in Vampire Survivors. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get the Pummarola and all weapon combinations in Vampire Survivors right here on Gamer Tweak.