Vampire Survivors is a 2D roguelike and shoot’em up the indie game by Luca Galante. It is available on Steam for early access for $ 3. Although the game was much obscure, it has gained some popularity for hitting more than 80,000 players. It is an arcade and portable-friendly game which requires players to survive until dawn. Pummarola is one of the items in the game that can be used to recover lost HP. So, here’s our guide on how to get Pummarola in Vampire Survivors.
How to Get Pummarola in Vampire Survivors
- You can unlock it for surviving and grinding 5 minutes as the Gennaro Belpaese.
- Gennaro Belpase can be unlocked by purchasing it for 550 coins in Vampire Survivors.
- Once you have unlocked Gennaro Belpase, you might also need to upgrade him to survive 5 minutes.
- Although it feels simple to survive 5 minutes into the game, it might not be entirely a cakewalk.
- You can also collect the Pummarola in Mad Forest on the ground.
- It is an item that adds a recovery of 0.2 HP per second upon each of its levels.
- There are five levels to pummarola that keeps on adding a 0.2 HP as you unlock each level.
- It can supply a maximum of +1 HP per second as you unlock its last level.
- If you are looking to evolve Garlic into a Soul eater, you might need Pummarola to complete the process.
- You can further give a boost to its recovery rate by combining it with Recovery Power up.
- In addition to that, you can also increase your HP recovery rate by playing it with Suor Clerici.
- You can unlock the Suor Clerci for 9000 Gold and 1000 HP throughout the game.
As stated by Luca Galante, Vampire Survivors will be out of the “early access” this year. Its release will include features like story mode, arcanas, new weapons, and new characters.
That’s all on how to get Pummarola in Vampire Survivors. If you liked this guide, you can check our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.