While Vampire Survivors is an easy and fun to play roguelike game, it can get a bit challenging as time goes. As you survive longer into the game, the number of creatures and bosses increases. While you level up as you survive through, you get different items to combine with your weapons. You need to collect a particular upgrade item and evolve it with a weapon. So, here’s our guide on all the weapon combinations and how do they work in Vampire Survivors.
All Weapon Combos in Vampire Survivors
Mentioned below are all the weapon combos made by combining the specific weapons with passive items.
- Bloody Tear – Whip + Hollow Heart
- Death Spiral – Axe + Candelabrador
- Hellfire – Fire Wand + Spinach
- Holy Wand – Magic Wand + Empty Tome
- La Borra – Santa Water + Attractorb
- Mannajja – Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac
- Soul Eater – Garlic + Pummarola
- Sword – Cross + Clover Heaven
- Thousand Edge – Knife + Bracer
- Thunder Loop – Lightning Ring + Duplicator
- Unholy Vespers – King Bible + Spellbinder
- Vandalier – Peachone + Ebony Wings
Now as we know all the weapon combinations and their passive items, scroll till the end to know how they work.
How do Weapon Combinations Work?
- The first prerequisite to evolving a weapon or weapon combination is to upgrade your weapon to the maximum level.
- You can upgrade your weapon to a maximum of level 8.
- Then, find and collect a passive item to combine with the weapon. Passive items can spawn on the map based on their rarity.
- Lastly, survive 10 minutes into the game and defeat the boss that spawns.
- As you defeat him, he will drop a treasure chest.
- This chest will contain an evolved or upgraded weapon you are looking for.
That’s all with all the weapon combinations and how do they work in Vampire Survivors. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.