Porcupine is one of the best weapons in Valheim along with Frostner, and undisputedly the best mace in the entire game. It looks pointy, big, and scary. If you want to know something to your friends in Valheim, then this is the mace you can show off with pride. So let’s look at how to get the best mace, Porcupine in Valheim.
How to Get Porcupine Mace in Valheim?
To get the Porcupine mace in Valheim, you need to go to Plains biome and collect Needles and Linen Threads to craft it in a level 4 Forge.
Here are the ingredients you need to make Porcupine Mace:
- 5 Fine Wood
- 20 Iron
- 10 Linen Threads
- 5 Needles
Let’s look at how to get Porcupine mace in Valheim through the steps below:
- Use a Bronze Axe or better to chop down Beech and Fir trees and take 5 Fine Wood.
- Fine Wood can only be collected from Beech and Fir trees in the Meadows biome.
- You need to unlock Iron after beating the Elder.
- Use the Wishbone to find Scrap Iron in Muddy Scrap Piles below the ground.
- You need to use Smelter to make 20 Iron.
- Kill Moder to get Dragon tear, use it to craft Artisans Table.
- Artisans Table will unlock the Blast furnace, Windmill, and Spinning Wheel for you.
- Craft and place Spinning Wheel. This converts Flax into Linen thread.
- Next, you need to go to the Plains biome.
- Find and kill 5 Deathsquitos to collect Needles.
- Flax can be found around Fuling camps and in this same biome.
- Use them on Spinning Wheel to make Linen thread.
- Once you have collected 10 Linen threads, go to a level 4 Forge, and craft the mighty Porcupine mace.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Porcupine mace in Valheim. For more details do not forget to visit our Valheim Wiki Guide for cheats, boss fights, rare resource locations, and more hidden secrets. While you’re here, also check out our Valheim guide.