It is important to communicate with your teammates during co-op, and Remnant 2 Emote system helps you with that. There are two Emote lists here: Emote 1 and Emote 2. And since the game is available on multiple platforms, steps for using them defer too. But no need to worry, as all the methods for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox are given here. Use them during fights, or show your joy for getting Achievements. Use it however you like with this Emote control guide.
How to Use Emote 1 and Emote 2 in Remnant 2
Use Emote on PC
- First, hold the G button on your keyword.
- You will see several icons. Select one of the bottom two icons, they are Emote 1 and Emote 2 packs.
- Select the Emote you want to use.
Perform Emote in Remnant 2 PlayStation (PS)
- First, hold the D-pad down button from your controller.
- Menu will come. Select the bottom two icons of man. The first one is for Emote Pack 1, and the second is for Emote Pack 2.
- Lastly, select the Emote you wish to perform in Remnant 2.
How to Use Emote in Xbox
- Hold the D-pad down button till you see a menu.
- Choose one of the bottom two icons. They are the Emote lists.
- Select the Emote you want to use and perform it.
All Emotes of the Remnant 2
At the time of writing, there are 13 Emotes players can use in the game. And there are five voice lines: Follow Me, World Stone, Assistance, Long Gun Ammo, and Hand Gun Ammo.
- Emote Pack 1
- This Way
- Emote Pack 2
- High Five
- Praise The Gun
This is how you use Emote in Remnant 2. If you found this guide interesting and knowledgeable, then you should check our other Remnant 2 guides. Start with Remnant 2 controls and then check the best settings for PC and Steam Deck.