Are you looking to unlock all the Levels or Stages in Halls of Torment? Grinding for minutes is worthless if you don’t know how to progress and unlock new Halls (stages). Unfortunately, the game doesn’t give you much information on this either. For now, you have 3 tough to beat Halls that include – Haunted Caverns, Ember Grounds, and Forgotten Viaduct. Here’s what you can do to unlock all these Levels.
How to Unlock All Levels in Halls of Torment
Here’s how you can unlock all the Levels or Stages in Halls of Torment.
- Haunted Caverns
- This Hall is unlocked by default
- Ember Grounds
- Next, to unlock the Ember Grounds, you must defeat the Imp Chieftain boss in the Haunted Cavern
- Forgotten Viaduct
- Lastly, you need to beat the Wraith Warlord boss in Ember Grounds to unlock this Level
That’s how you unlock all the levels in Halls of Torment. Now that you know how to unlock every stage, here’s how you can change it.
How to Change or Switch Between Stages in Halls of Torment
Once you have unlocked a Stage in Halls of Torment, it will be available to play right after that. To change it, follow the below steps:
- While in-game, head over to the Main Menu screen (Campfire).
- After that, go and interact with the ‘Register of Halls’ Shrine. It is located next to the Hall entrance.
- Now, select any Stage you wish to enter.
- Next, head over to the Hall entrance as you can now enter the selected level.
That’s all you can do to Unlock all the Levels in Halls of Torment. Apart from this, do you know which is the Best Class Hero? or which is the Best Item? To know about them, make sure to take a look at our Halls of Torment section right here at Gamer Tweak.