Want to know what Time Bubble is in Peroxide? If yes, then don’t worry we have got you covered with this guide. Many players will come across a huge beam of light while going on with their campaign in the game. These beams of light are also known as Time Bubbles and you will see them more than a couple of times in-game. And as you don’t want to end up in a portal and transferred to an area with a ton of enemies for your faction, learning about these Time Bubbles is important. Check out this guide to learn more about Time Bubbles in Peroxide and what exactly are these beams of light.
What are Time Bubbles in Peroxide?
Time Bubbles are raids that players can carry out in Peroxide. In these raids, you will find different bosses directly inspired by the hit manga Bleach. Players can enter these raids through the huge beam of lights you will come across in different locations in the game. You will find these lights around the map spawning every 30 – 45 minutes. Once the light is spawned, players and their friends will have 5 minutes to enter the Time Bubble in Peroxide. After which it will despawn and you will have to wait to enter a raid again.
Another thing to keep in mind would be, players will need to be at least level 15 to enter the raid in the first place. For now, players will encounter three different raids in their playthrough with iconic bosses. Completing these Time Bubbles raids will guarantee you Time Relics as a reward in Peroxide. You can trade these for Reiatsu Crystals from the Shady Shinigami in the game. Players will also get extra rewards if they beat the boss within 7 minutes of the raid.
All Time Bubble Raids in Peroxide
Based on the iconic villain and mastermind from Bleach, you will encounter Aizen in one of the Time Bubble Raids in Peroxide. You will see Aizen scaling is powers according to the players and their friends. Players will go through three stages in the fight, here are all of them explained:
- Phase 1: In the first phase, you will see him attacking with the most basic attacks at his disposal. You will find getting through this stage pretty easily.
- Phase 2: Once you have dealt enough damage, he will be more aggressive approach. He will also use his Shikai “Kyoka Suigetsu” and different clones in the phase.
- Phase 3: In the final phase of the battle, you will find him using the power of Hogyoku in the Time Bubbles raid. He will use attacks like Final Kurohitsugi & Purple Lanza del Relampago which deal extensive damage. your best bet would be to counter accordingly.
Along with Time Relics, there is also a chance that Aizen will drop his outfit in the game.
In this Time Bubbles raid, you will be facing Ulquiorra in the game. He too will scale according to the players and their skills like Aizen and go through three phases in the game. Here are all the three phases explained:
- Phase 1: Like Aizen, you will find Ulquiorra starting with basic attacks until you annoy him.
- Phase 2: Once you deal enough damage, he will transform into resurrection mode but still will hold back in the game. He will use his Vessel abilities and Lanza del relampago.
- Phase 3: In the final phase, he will enable his Segunda Etapa mode which will buff all his abilities. He will use his ultimate move the Volcan Cero in the game.
Along with Time Relics, there is a drop chance for his outfit and the Volcan Cero ability.
The Storm Raid
In the Storm Time Bubbles Raid, players will have to face 5 waves of Arrancars in Peroxide. You will see a bright orange beam of light for this raid. Players will have to defeat all 5 waves of Arrancars during the raid. With the Time Relics, you will also have a chance to obtain the Hollow Hunter Coat in the game.
That’s everything covered on Peroxide Time Bubble Raid guide. If you find this guide useful, check out our how to get bankai, how to get shikai & shikai tier list in Peroxide list guide, right here on Gamer Tweak.