How To Unlock Thyphlo Ruins Tower In Zelda TOTK
Just like you, many players out there are struggling to fix & unlock the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower in Tears of the Kingdom. This is the tower that you’ll need to activate in order to access the Great Hyrule Forest part on the north side of the map. But whenever you head there, Billison tells you that it’s not working and he has no idea about how to fix it. So let’s check out the puzzle solution to access the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower also called “Typhlo Ruins” Tower in TotK.
How to Fix Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower in Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom, to unlock & fix the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower remove the platform blocking the lid of the tower. Yes, it’s that simple, all you have to do is climb your way up by using the other platforms and rockets. And then use Link’s Ultrahand ability required to remove the platform easily. For a better understanding, below are the steps to solve the puzzle.
- First, head to the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower located on the northern side of the map. (Tower coordinates: 0343, 3103, 0174)
- Next, climb up the tower and reach the platform on top of it.
- For that, you can either Ascend through the platform on the left. And attach the rocket to it in order to fly up.
- Or you can climb up the tower a little to bring down the same platform using Ultrahand ability. And then climb on it to attach the Rockets.
- Once the platform takes you above the tower, use your Paraglider to hop on the platform blocking the lid.
- After that, remove the platform blocking the lid of the tower by using Ultrahand from beneath it.
- After the platform is out of the way, head down using your Paraglider. And interact with the terminal to use the tower.
That covers all about how you can fix & unlock the Thyphlo Ruins Skyview Tower in Tears of the Kingdom. If you want to unlock the entire map, then check out the coordinates of all Skyview Towers in Zelda TotK. Also, check out ways to farm Rupees in the game.