One of the most challenging puzzles you will encounter in The Medium is the Water Pump puzzle. It prevents your character to progress further until you clear the water and clear the way. However, clearing the water and solving the water pump puzzle is a multi-step hectic as it requires too many back and forth actions. Here’s The Medium Water Pump Puzzle solution.
The Medium Water Pump Puzzle Solution
Below we have enlisted the entire step-by-step guide for the Water Pump puzzle solution to make your gaming life a whole lot easier. The water control panel does not have power. Hence, to clear your way the first thing you need to do is get the power supply. Follow the below steps to do that.
- Open the heavy vault to the left of the control panel and enter the room.
- Interact with the fuse on the wall in your spirit form.
- You will find black gunk on the fuse, clear it out.
As soon as you clear the fuse, the power supply will start. Now head back to the control panel and follow the below steps to clear the water and solve the Water Pump Puzzle.
- Send the water to the central chamber to clear out the one in the west.
- Navigate to water tank 1 in the west by going through the big chamber on your left.
- Turn the valve in the tank and head back to the control panel room.
- Send the water to the west and central chamber to clear the east chamber.
- Take a right and head to the east chamber.
- Find the wheel-less valve indicated with a red light on the floor.
- Use the bolt cutters to open the locker and find the wheel.
- Use the wheel and turn the valve.
- Head back to the control room.
All that’s left for The Medium Water Pump Puzzle Solution is to send the water to the west chamber and water tanks 1 and 2. As soon as you pump the water to the said chamber and tanks, the central and east chamber will be clear, thereby allowing you to progress further.
That’s the end of our The Medium Water Pump Puzzle solution. While here, ensure reading our guides on some other challenging puzzles you will encounter in The Medium. You can begin by reading the Clock Puzzle solution, Butterfly Puzzle combination, and Globe Puzzle solution guides.