We’ve heard about Heardle, the song guessing Wordle spinoff as well as BTS Heardle, which is especially for ARMYs. But if you are a Swiftie (aka Taylor Swift fan), there are a couple of wordle-style games you can play too! Here’s all you need to know about Taylordle and Swiftle.
Taylor Swift Heardle Games (Wordle-themed Music Puzzles)
What is Taylordle?
- Head to taylordle.com created by @holyswiftpod.
- Just like Wordle, you get 6 attempts to guess the word of the day.
- It’s not a song-guessing game in the sense that there’s no song to listen to.
- This game will test your knowledge as a fan because all the words are part of the Swiftie universe.
- The words related to Taylor Swift can be 4 to 8 letter words.
- When you make a guess, the yellow, green, and grey colors will give you hints for your next guess. Green means it’s in the right spot and yellow means the letter exists in the word but is in the wrong spot. Lastly, grey means the letter isn’t present in the word at all.
What is Swiftle?
- Swiftle is where you can listen to a snippet of the song and show off your song-guessing skills as a Taylor Swift fan.
- The best part is that there’s a mode to play past puzzles in case you missed them and there’s also a hard mode that you can access via settings. For the previous Swiftles, click on the Calendar icon on top of the screen and choose the date.
- You get 6 attempts to guess the song of the day.
- In case you make a wrong guess, you get extra seconds of the song to listen to so that you can get closer to the right answer.
- If you can’t recall the exact song name, don’t worry. Just type the word and there will be a drop-down that gives you the full name of the song that you can click on.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about Taylor Swift Wordle games Taylordle & Swiftle. Go ahead and bookmark the sites so that you can play them daily! If you’re a fan of Wordle, we’ve got a whole list of past Wordle answers ever since it went viral and the trick to play previous Wordles via the archive. Plus, here are some tools to help you solve daily puzzles easily. And for everything else related to Wordle, be sure to explore our dedicated section on Gamer Tweak