With the release of the v3.0 Sumeru update, Genshin Impact has featured tons of new quests and puzzles. As you explore the Sumeru region, you will encounter several forest spirits known as Aranara. These spirits reside in the Vanarana region which has two versions. And you can see these forest spirits only in the dream version of the place. But how to switch the Vanarana to see Aranara NPC in Genshin Impact? Check out our guide to find out.
How to Switch Vanarana to See Aranara NPC in Genshin Impact
As mentioned before, we need to switch the Vanarana region into the dream version to see the Aranara. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the map and navigate to the Vanara region at the Sumeru. You can teleport to The Statue of Seven – Dendro in the Vanarana region.
- Once you reach there, head in a southwest direction and search for a huge rock with a plant above it.
- This plant is known as the Silapana. You will see green-colored vanishing musical chords around this plant.
- You need to switch this region’s Reality version to the Dream version.
- Upon finding the Silapana, equip the Vintage Lyre gadget and play Rhythm of the Great Dream.
- You need to play the following notes to switch to the Dream version of the Vanarana region:
- Fa Mi So Fa Do
- As soon as you play these chords, the Reality version of the Vanarana region will switch to the Dream version.
- You will see that the green-lush forests have switched to an immersive and dreamy state.
- It is a beautiful sight to behold a dreamy forest with different Aranaras around you.
- You can equip the Exquisite Kamera to take several photographs of the different types of Aranara NPCs.
That’s everything covered on how to switch Vanarana to see the Aranara NPC in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to defeat Marana’s Avatar, the best Tighnari team compositions, and how to increase the Electrogranum level in Genshin Impact.