The world of Genshin Impact is filled with multiple quests and events that you will come across. While completing some of them progresses you further in the story, others help with the resources and item part. Both of which are important in your journey through the fantasy land of Teyvat. While players explore the land of Inazuma, they will come across a lot of things. Following the main storyline, Electro element players will also come across the Electrogranum Level. This level can be increased in the game and players are wondering how to do it. This guide is on the same, so check it out as we show how to increase Electrogranum Level in Genshin Impact.
How to Increase Electrogranum Level in Genshin Impact
Electrogranum is quite useful for Electro players. It also helps you pass through certain Thunder Barriers which cannot be done without this. For Electro players, Electrogranum helps in energy regeneration after it goes below 50%. So it clearly is a necessary resource to have and since there is the opportunity, why not upgrade it? Here’s how to upgrade Electrogranum Level in Genshin Impact:
- Firstly, you will have to unlock and reach the lands of Inazuma.
- To Increase the Electrogranum Level, you will have to head to the Grand Narukami Shrine in Inazuma. This will be unlocked while following the Sacrificial Offering questline in Genshin Impact.
- Next, you need to head to the Sacred Sakura, a tree located in the Grand Narukami Shrine, and then interact with it.
- Once you interact with it, you will have to offer Electro Sigil in order to increase the level and get favors. Doing so not only increases the Electrogranum Level but also makes you applicable for certain rewards.
- As soon as you offer enough Electro Sigil, your level will increase.
That’s all on how to increase Electrogranum Level in Genshin Impact. While you are here, make sure you check out our Genshin Impact guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.